Returns and Exchanges:
- For unsatisfactory items or items damaged in transit, please notify us within 7 days of the delivery date.
- If you want to exchange an item, please email us: email@example.com. We cannot accept forced returns.
- The item must be mailed back by 14 days after the delivery date for US domestic addresses. Choose "delivery confirmation" if you mail the item via USPS, so there is proof of mailing and delivery.
- We allow exchanges or store credit.
- Custom Orders cannot be exchanged or returned.
- All items usually ship within 1-5 business days of receipt of Paypal or credit card receipt. Please let us know if you need it faster.
- Delivery outside the US can take 2-3 weeks. Faster shipping is available for an upcharge.
- Our default mail carrier is USPS but Fedex, DHL and USPS can also be used.
If your jewelry breaks at any point, it can be returned for repair. It will be covered by DLD, if it is "normal wear and tear". If we have to order replacement beads, there may be a charge. It will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Store your chunkier necklaces flat-not hanging.
- Limit the use of lotions or perfumes near the jewelry.
- Silver pieces tarnish over time, airtight containers help.
- If needed, polish silver parts gently with polishing cloth.
- Matte bead necklaces should be stored in the jewelry box they arrived in.
Wholesale inquiries are always accepted. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the chat feature.
- Custom designs require a 20% deposit and the deposit is non-refundable.
- Custom orders can take up to 2-3 weeks to receive. Custom orders cannot be returned.